[2016-11-02] Once again "Error retrieving status information"

[2016-11-02] Once again "Error retrieving status information"

sb56637
Nuts! It looks like SuseStudio just broke again. I had several active builds running, but they all failed, and now I'm getting "Error retrieving status information."

Re: [2016-11-02] Once again "Error retrieving status information"

sb56637
Now the entire SuseStudio is inaccessible with an SSL error:

> An error occurred during a connection to susestudio.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

Re: [2016-11-02] Once again "Error retrieving status information"

sb56637
And as of right now, it's fixed. Thanks SuseStudio team!