AIOS From SUSE Studio - Reply By Today

rohansarker
I just used your outdated 1970 - 1980 OS Builder now and I want to
create an AIOS which is TV Driven or Video Image Driven or Product
Specific or Custom OS or Custom AIOS and is not a copy-paste of any
outdated China or Calcutta OS. Can you tell me how to create the
Custom AIOS from your tool. Reply by today.

Flower Wishes
Rohan
Fashion Supermodel
[hidden email]
+9133242880

Re: AIOS From SUSE Studio - Reply By Today

rohansarker
Thanks. I need to create a Custom AIOS or Product Specific AIOS which
has functionality of News Editor Site, Dating Site, Retail, Newspaper
Site and Social Media Site and has Internet and Mail.

The TV Interface is pretty simple as I want to schedule some cartoon
animated characters like Queen Elisa, Princess Becky, Witch Katrina,
Queen Daniella, etc from AIOS to TV in a Movie Action Script. Please
let me know if your outdated SUSE STUDIO from 1960 - 1970 can create a
British or France or Portugal or German or Brazil kind of AIOS with
the packages I need to include. Reply by today. I am looking with my
fairy tale magic for alternative AIOS generation tools. Thanks for
reading. Also the AIOS should not be a copy-paste of any outdated BAD
OS. Reply now.

Flower Greetings
Rohan
Fashion Supermodel