I now see what you are trying to say.
A good way to put it would be to say. "adding KDE:EXTRA (Tumbleweed) repo nukes appliance".
I was able to find the repo in the search function, after un-ticking Exclude incompatible repositories function.
I was able to click the remove. It went through the motions but it didn't refresh.
Its safe to say that Tumble weed doesn't play nice with Leap.
I am still working on pulling the appliance back without re-cloning.
It's not because it's a Tumbleweed repo. I have 8 different Tumbleweed appliances that I maintain, and they work fine. It's just something about a few repos that breaks SuseStudio. And you won't be able to repair your appliance, I hope it wasn't a good one! Even cloning it doesn't fix it, as the clone has the same repo that broke the first one. You have to start over from scratch, which is why this is such a big deal.
It was one of my appliances that I added the repo to. It was leap based.
I was able to re clone it from the locked published version.
I didnt try the kiwi, but I am pretty sure I can get it back to.
I still havn' t given up hope on getting the original back yet.
Where I did find the repo to delete it. For some reason it just won't delete.
Tride several times. With several different Browsers.
Because in the past I have had issues with some funtions only working in some browsers.
It does need to be adressed by Suse Studio though.
Hi Lietukas, thanks a lot for the reply. The first time this happened to me I did try it via the SuseStudio command line client (https://github.com/susestudio/ssc) which also failed to modify the appliance. But it looks like your method is different, I'll be sure to try it the next time I break an appliance.