Been locked out for over a week now! :(

DillingerLee
Used to always "hiccup" at least once trying to log in via Google.
Now it does not work at all.
Can't log in. So you click on the help link and it takes you right back to the non operational login page.
WTF??
Then in order to post some feedback I have to sign up to yet another service. GREAT! Like I need more than the 10,000 passwords I already have to make up just to turn around on the internet any more.
OK so I sign up for the forum, then it tells me I have to be on some mailing list, but it won't let me join said mailing list. If I ever do get this to work, I imagine I will now wake up to find 600 useless emails in my account now.

My first distro froze at the EULA and would not let you select OK.
The next distro froze loading the graphical interface.
After week I finally got one running but there is no installer option.

Every one of these failed attempts is another 2 hours gone from your life. You can't just select a Backburner option. You have to sit there for a hour and keep the progress bar active because if you try to do anything else it hangs.

IS THIS SITE SUPPOSED TO BE SOME KIND OF PRACTICAL JOKE???

This is about the most frustrating website I have ever tried to use. Full of nothing but empty promises and endless heartache! :(

John Lange

Re: Been locked out for over a week now! :(

nbayle
Indeed, I was once told that a newer, more modular rewrite of Studio was going to be released 'sometime in the future'. Something a little more modular, robust and extendable (e.g. HVM for AWS support, among other things, I imagine).

In its current state, it does seem to be very dead, though.

Nicholas