Building error (openSUSE Leap 42.1 64-bit)

Building error (openSUSE Leap 42.1 64-bit)

MPSFilms
Hey there!

I have a problem: I cannot build my openSUSE Leap 42.1 64-bit based appliance in any format, because the SUSE Studio shows this error message:

Why is it?

Greetings: MPSFilms

Re: Building error (openSUSE Leap 42.1 64-bit)

DocB
Am Freitag, 3. März 2017, 11:02:48 CET schrieb MPSFilms:
> I have a problem: I cannot build my openSUSE Leap 42.1 64-bit based
> appliance in any format, because the SUSE Studio shows this error message:
>
> <http://suse-studio-users.1598176.n2.nabble.com/file/n7580141/1.png>
>
> Why is it?

Did you follow the advice and 'view details'?