Can not sign in with Google

ferhatolgun
Hi all,

I can not sign in with Google account. Is there any other way to sign in for the same appliance?

Thanks

Re: Can not sign in with Google

john doe

 Hi

I know it's a bit of a catch 22 but I have found another way in.
If you have your user name and API key from your account.
Type the following into the address bar of your browser.

                           https://susestudio.com/api/v2/user/appliances/

You will get a login prompt.
Use the user name and the API key as the password from your studio account.
Not your google password.
You should be in, at this point.
Know tick in the address bar and backspace to the following.

                             https://susestudio.com/

I hope this helps, It's getting ridiculous trying to login.

Re: Can not sign in with Google

sb56637
Thanks a ton John Doe, your API key trick key is a lifesaver.

To clarify, after logging in as John describes, wait a while until it loads an XML document with a list of your appliances. Then change the URL as John describes.

Re: Can not sign in with Google

NestorAcevedo
Main problem: to get the API key, you must to login.

Can not sign in with Google 2017

jimatakik