Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

Nicholas Gurinov
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

William Beachy
I have this same problem!

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

Luna OS
Me too!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

Luna OS
Glad to hear it!

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

earvinexes
Which means I will create another account as using Novell Account or I should wait for few days before it fix the issue?
Earvin.Exe-S

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

Luna OS
I wonder, how long will it take? It's been a month now.

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

mzs.112000
As of May 24th, Google login is STILL unavailable.
When I log-in it always says "You ran into a bug", error 500.

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

Luna OS
Still not working. It's been two months since they said they would fix it!