Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

Nicholas Gurinov
This post was updated on .
Good afternoon. I have the problem with access to susestudio account from facebook account. He is writing, that:

Before this everething is fine. Who is know what's happened with service & what doing in this situation ? With the authorization through Google, everything is very sad.
Account: susestudio.com/u/ngurinov
Browser: Opera-beta (Android)
P.S I'm use another browser on computer & he is output the same.

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

William Beachy
I have this same problem!

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

Luna OS
Me too!

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

Nicholas Gurinov
Hello again! I'm have the good news.15.04.2017 I'm contacted to SUSEStudio support service in facebook & yesterday I'm got the reply message:

I'm hope, that soon fix it :).

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

Luna OS
Glad to hear it!

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

earvinexes
Which means I will create another account as using Novell Account or I should wait for few days before it fix the issue?
Earvin.Exe-S

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

Luna OS
I wonder, how long will it take? It's been a month now.

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

mzs.112000
As of May 24th, Google login is STILL unavailable.
When I log-in it always says "You ran into a bug", error 500.

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

Luna OS
Still not working. It's been two months since they said they would fix it!

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

Nicholas Gurinov
I'm wrote in facebook already 27.05, & they are the silent :_(

I'm don't know that they are doing now, but value of builds on the moment is 1668. So very sadly.
In the moment i'm waiting for the answer too.

Re: Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!!

Nicholas Gurinov
Hi guys, I have the question: How things are with fixing the service ? & In general, you have something works or not ?