Can't save network settings

luck3r
I've set the network option to "Configure network during first boot" once, but now I can't change it anymore. It just doesn't get saved.

Re: Can't save network settings

Flavio Castelli
On Friday 19 December 2008 05:44:54 luck3r wrote:
> I've set the network option to "Configure network during first boot" once,
> but now I can't change it anymore. It just doesn't get saved.
Can you give me the appliance id? (just send me the url)

Thanks
Flavio

http://susestudio.com/appliance/edit/1856#tab-build

Flavio Castelli wrote
Can you give me the appliance id? (just send me the url)

Re: Can't save network settings

Flavio Castelli
On Friday 19 December 2008 05:44:54 luck3r wrote:
> I've set the network option to "Configure network during first boot" once,
> but now I can't change it anymore. It just doesn't get saved.
Sorry, I just discovered that "Configure network during first boot" doesn't
work for live cd . We are already working on this bug.
I'll keep you informed.

Cheers
Flavio