Cannot login

TheCrafters
When ever i try to login i get a error 500 Our servers are having hiccupes right now, Please try again later I am trying to login Via my google account and it is not working :( Please help me
Signed,
TheCrafters

Re: Cannot login

MPSFilms
I had the same problem, but if you create a Novell account, you will be able to login to SUSE Studio and there's no building problems anymore, too. ;)

Re: Cannot login

TheCrafters
This post was updated on .
I only had a login Problem :) Thanks :D

But i would not perfer creating another account on a website that i do not know or trust (Novell), Sorry, Plus all the other kinds of accounts i do not even have :(
Signed,
TheCrafters

Re: Cannot login

Luna OS
This post was updated on .
I can't login either! This is what I get:
As you can see, I am using Puffin Browser on Android!
I tried on Microsoft Edge and Firefox on Windows 10 and got the same result! I hope they fix it soon because I wanted to work on version 3 of Luna OS and I can't even sign in!
If you look at my blog: http://lunaos.weebly.com/blog
It is sad because I barely got to work on my OS and it looks like the studio is dying which is also sad :(

Re: Cannot login

TheCrafters
Luna OS wrote
I can't login either! This is what I get:
As you can see, I am using Puffin Browser on Android!
I tried on Microsoft Edge and Firefox on Windows 10 and got the same result! I hope they fix it soon because I wanted to work on version 3 of Luna OS and I can't even sign in!
If you look at my blog: http://lunaos.weebly.com/blog
I am getting the same message :( I Hope it is fixed soon :)
Signed,
TheCrafters