Cant even delete my os help!

MrChrisje
   i want to to get my 3GB back but i cant delete my os

Re: Cant even delete my os help!

nano (Space OS Company)
Hello.

Here is how to delete an OS in SuSE Studio:

1. Go to your SS home screen.
2. Hover over your appliance name.
3. You should see an X on the corner of the name box. Click it and your appliance should be deleted.

Hope this helps! ;)

Re: Cant even delete my os help!

NestorAcevedo
If you can enter into your appliance, you can delete it according with @nano has written, but if you can't then you will need to require (I think in the forum) to delete the appliance. If you have shared some versions of your appliance you must unshare it before delete the builds or the entire project.

Re: Cant even delete my os help!

MrChrisje
no IT DIDN'T WORK WHEN I CLICK THAT BUTTON IT SAYS: CONFIRM? I CLICK DELETE AND THEN IT ISN'T DELETED AND THE MY WEB BROWSER IS STUCK LOADING