Don't work the editor!

AlexDjWTF

I need help all the time and remains so give 'bulid' not downloaded anything.
HELP!

Re: Don't work the editor!

DocB
AlexDjWTF wrote

I need help all the time and remains so give 'bulid' not downloaded anything.
HELP!
There was an announcement on Twitter that Studio is currently down...it is not working at all at the moment

Re: Don't work the editor!

espectalll
That post was already 4 days ago, I wonder if they are really working on
it...