Error 500 when trying to sign in via Google account

Error 500 when trying to sign in via Google account

ajhlinuxuser
I am also experiencing this error.  It started off as occasional, where I could retry 2-3 times, later 10-20 times and it would work.

But today I tried over 100 times and still could not access my account.

Re: Error 500 when trying to sign in via Google account

genericsuse2012
ajhlinuxuser wrote
I am also experiencing this error.  It started off as occasional, where I could retry 2-3 times, later 10-20 times and it would work.

But today I tried over 100 times and still could not access my account.
 i tried using a account other than google and it worked i suggest using a account  other than google i used twitter and it worked facebook and others may work