Error retrieving status information

pk91
Hello. I can't build any appliance ("Error retrieving status information.", openSUSE 13.2/Leap 42.1) for several days. What could be wrong?

Re: Error retrieving status information

sb56637
Same here.

Re: Error retrieving status information

Kyle Fransham
Neither can I. Any timeline on a resolution?

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 10:07 AM sb56637 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Same here.

Re: Error retrieving status information

paulo
Same here. Must be an error in the system

Re: Error retrieving status information

Andrew Mc
Same here.  I had thought that I had corrupted my appliance some how, checking daily to see if it was still broke or if something had been fixed.  I've tried multiple browsers, checked multiple appliances, and am seeing this message on all of them.

Hoping that someone on the suse-studio development team can confirm they are looking into the issue and attempting to resolve.

I have projects relying on this appliance-build functionality and have quite a few modifications queued up in notes/etc to build a new version of my appliance.

Re: Error retrieving status information

alvaro.almanza
Hi all

I have been trying to create an appliance but it does not work, I tried at least ten times.

some one knows whats going on?

Re: Error retrieving status information

sb56637
Finally a bit of progress. Appliances are now editable, but not building just yet. Stuck at "Please wait, your build will start soon."