Google Authentication broken

sb56637
Hi, as of now Google authentication is broken, with a 500 error every time.

Re: Google Authentication broken

Kyle Fransham

Yesterday, I logged in with incognito mode, entered my Google credentials, and hit the 500 error exactly 26 times before the 27th login attempt finally worked. Don't give up!

On 01/21/2017 02:48 PM, Kyle Fransham wrote:
> Yesterday, I logged in with incognito mode, entered my Google
> credentials, and hit the 500 error exactly 26 times before the 27th
> login attempt finally worked. Don't give up!

Good grief, you're right. I lost count after 40, but eventually after
somewhere around 100 tries I also got in... :-/  Thanks for the
encouragement! :-D

Re: Google Authentication broken

john doe
 Hi guys.

I know it's a bit of a catch 22 but I have found another way in.
If you have your user name and API key from your account.
Type the following into the address bar of your browser.

                           https://susestudio.com/api/v2/user/appliances/

You will get a login prompt.
Use the user name and the API key as the password from your studio account.
Not your google password.
You should be in, at this point.
Know tick in the address bar and backspace to the following.

                             https://susestudio.com/

I hope this helps, It's getting ridiculous trying to login.

Re: Google Authentication broken

NestorAcevedo
That's the main issue: very few people have the suse studio api key so I
can say no one is able to login with Google account at first time or in
a normal mode and for get the API all we have to login so no way for now.

This has been a common issue in suse studio: first with the novell
account, now with google account. maybe later with twitter or facebook
account and so on.