Google Login Still Not Fixed

TheCrafters
Can someone help me. The Google login for SuseStudio is still broken, I have posted something about this a while ago, and it seems that the google login is still busted, Can someone help??
Signed,
TheCrafters

Re: Google Login Still Not Fixed

Klaus
Hi there! Your problem is also my problem!

I've been trying to enter susestudio since May 2017 using MS Edge as browser, but it still doesn't work.

All I get is the "500 - You ran into a bug!" error-message.

So I decided to use another browser (Firefox) but the result remains the same.

I am very disappointed because two years before everything went fine.

Please - Check the login-procedure by using a Microsoft-based System using Edge.

Maybe it's just a little thing to fix.

I am still looking forward to create my very own Linux...some day....

Re: Google Login Still Not Fixed

Luna OS
This problem i've been having for quite a while! I created both a Novell and a Yahoo account and they both work, so you should try that. You won't have your templates back, so you'll have to rebuild them, but at least you can use it until they fix it. Hope that helps!

Re: Google Login Still Not Fixed

TheCrafters
Luna OS wrote
This problem i've been having for quite a while! I created both a Novell and a Yahoo account and they both work, so you should try that. You won't have your templates back, so you'll have to rebuild them, but at least you can use it until they fix it. Hope that helps!
Hello,
I really don't want to create a account for things that I either
 1. Don't Use
 2. Don't know about
 3. Don't Trust
I hope you can understand, but I Don't use Yahoo, and I don't know what Novell is.

Sorry.

Also I Read on the blog of Suse Studio. They said that they fixed a google Authentication Issue that their server ran into, I think it is the same thing that is happening from back then!
Signed,
TheCrafters

Re: Google Login Still Not Fixed

mzs.112000
I STILL after over a year, cannot log-in to my SUSE Studio accuount.
Because Google Logins are STILL broken.

At this point, I wonder if this will ever be fixed.