Google login broken. How to recover templates?

Google login broken. How to recover templates?

franshamk@superna.net
Login via google has been broken for a while now. I created a novell account with the same email address, but still cannot see the templates of my appliances.

Is there any way I can recover these?

Or do we just have to wait until google login is fixed?

Re: Google login broken. How to recover templates?

DocB
franshamk@superna.net wrote
Or do we just have to wait until google login is fixed?
..I think so, yes.
The admins monitor this list, so maybe one can give an update?

Re: Google login broken. How to recover templates?

john doe
  Hi

I have run into the 500 error myself a few times.
When logging in through Google.
I have been able to override  the error, by hitting the refresh button and re-clicking the Google log in button.
It may take a few tries, but Its worked for me a few times now.
May be a flaky Router somewhere along the line.
Try getting in again with your Google address .
Doing the above.  You may get lucky.

Re: Google login broken. How to recover templates?

Lietukas
2016.12.14 18:43, [hidden email] rašė:
> Is there any way I can recover these?

Few times successed to recover (login via Google into SUSE Studio) by
removing cookies (related with susestudio) from browser.

Re: Google login broken. How to recover templates?

john doe
  HI

I use private  settings on my browser.
Set to delete all tracking data on exit.
I have run into the problem on fresh start of my browser.
With no cookies to start with.
That is not saying that Googles tracking cookies might not be part of the issue.

But hey, what ever gets the job done.

Re: Google login broken. How to recover templates?

franshamk@superna.net
Using incognito mode in chrome and trying the login a few times over has let me in. Thanks all!

Re: Google login broken. How to recover templates?

NestorAcevedo
latest days I was running on error 500 on Google login, but only I reloaded the page and I could work normal, but today I could not to do anything due for the error 500 after login with Google account.

Maybe Google one more time changed some on OAuth and need to be updaated on SUSE Studio or maybe happening another thing.

Re: Google login broken. How to recover templates?

Boyercam
I'm still able to get in with my Google account. The first time I try I get a 500 error but if I go back to the homepage and try logging in again it works.

If I recall correctly Google did change the login API's and I think it'll only be a matter of time before it breaks entirely.

Re: Google login broken. How to recover templates?

jimatakik

Re: Google login broken. How to recover templates?

Luna OS
Well, it broke now.