How do i convert the RAW file to ISO file?

How do i convert the RAW file to ISO file?

NunoLava1998
Hello, i just downloaded my distro and got a tar.gz file, opened it with winrar and copied it into the folder it should be, its a RAW file and i renamed it to ISO (and before that i tried to burn to cd with a application but it failed...) and tried to mount it but it says it is "corrupted"

Firefox said no errors, so it must be the commands that are not the same beacuse it is perfectly fine.

The download was about 296 Megabytes and 906 megabytes in disk.

I renamed it back to RAW, how i convert it to ISO?

Re: How do i convert the RAW file to ISO file?

DocB
NunoLava1998 wrote

See it this helps: https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Create_a_Live_USB_stick_using_Windows

Re: How do i convert the RAW file to ISO file?

NunoLava1998
lol thanks OSFirstTimer for mentioning this, lol