I have a question about updateing

blueboxosone
Hello, I wanted to ask if I can make my own updates with one of the suse studio OS and stop the Suse updates from happening, I know alot about linux systems, and I'm doing a linux from scratch, I wanted to use suse studio because I like how everything is setup online and packages. And you can change so much with it. So I just wanted to know if I can do that. Thank you very much.

Re: I have a question about updateing

DocB
blueboxosone wrote
Hello, I wanted to ask if I can make my own updates with one of the suse studio OS and stop the Suse updates from happening.
Why would you want that? Disabling the <version>-update repo is not a brilliant idea IMO.
Note that updates to packages take only place if the repo get refreshed (which happens regular for standard repos) *and* you do a rebuild