Install a Deb file into my project.

33masterman33
I started a project for an OS and want to add a program called wickr but all it has is a .deb file no repository.

Re: Install a Deb file into my project.

MrChrisje
that is relly stupid that you cant even install .deb files i want to install .exe files but suse wont let me do dat

Re: Install a Deb file into my project.

MrChrisje
i mean really

Re: Install a Deb file into my project.

nano (Space OS Company)
.deb files are not supported for openSUSE. This is why you can't add them. This is the same for .exe files. You can try to add the packages for the package format, but that is kinda advanced.

Re: Install a Deb file into my project.

33masterman33
I would try to do that but my entire application interface won't load on any device

On Apr 12, 2017, at 5:58 PM, nano (Space OS Company) [via SUSE Studio Users] <[hidden email]> wrote:

.deb files are not supported for openSUSE. This is why you can't add them. This is the same for .exe files. You can try to add the packages for the package format, but that is kinda advanced.

http://suse-studio-users.1598176.n2.nabble.com/Install-a-Deb-file-into-my-project-tp7580170p7580178.html
To unsubscribe from Install a Deb file into my project., click here.
NAML