Is this hardware capable to install my TW-derived appliance?

Is this hardware capable to install my TW-derived appliance?

hd_scania
Hello, my friend has a ‘legacy’ hardware whose motherboard and hard drives were OEM by HP and before 2009, and i have no time to check out its BIOS device if shown with UEFI OS compatibility (UEFI has been since 2005), before it can be installed with my NelsonOS. (see: https://susestudio.com/u/hdscania)