License agreement window problem,File editing

License agreement window problem,File editing

mzade

Hi,Im a newbie in suse studio.I have a problem with my appliance that,while test driving it,it shows the graphical license agreement window as shown in the picture.But while booting from the downloaded iso file,it shows the blue and white window for license agreement,which is not so aesthetic and can only be controlled with 'tab' key.I want the graphical window in booting from iso too.Please help me.

Thanks

Re: License agreement window problem,File editing

mzade
I also want to know about,how to edit the files in iso image as it is mentioned in many posts.Please help me to understand it.It will be very helpful

Thanks

Re: License agreement window problem,File editing

DocB

Re: License agreement window problem,File editing

mzade

Thanks for your reply brother.But it seems the page you gave the link does not exist.If you dont mind,can you please explain the content in that page? I owe you a lot if you do so,because Im in such an urgent situation.

Thank you very much