Need HELP System Update

johnnybgood
I created a distro (studio suse) for my friends, I have a question!

My distribution is in version 1.0, when I upgrade to version 2.0, how do I make my friends upgrade the system?
Will they have to download the new version of my distribution and install again? Or is there any easier way to do this?

thks!

Re: Need HELP System Update

getthepc
Hi Johnny,

As per my experience yes you need to give him the updated new version. As upgrading not possible .

For my personal use I used studio only for my first initial installation or template . After that I upgrade using ISO or other patching techniques.

Thanks & Regards
Prashant Chauhan