Network settings not found

mzade
Hi,i want to implement network settings in my appliances.
The following are my requirements:
1.Wired network have to be automatically detected
2.Wi-Fi settings
3.Bluetooth settings

Please help me

Thanks in advnce

Re: Network settings not found

mzade
Anyone please help me

Re: Network settings not found

DocB
mzade wrote
Hi,i want to implement network settings in my appliances.
The following are my requirements:
1.Wired network have to be automatically detected
2.Wi-Fi settings
3.Bluetooth settings
First of all, chose network settings 'network manager'
Then you need to install some packages, like iw, crda, ipwfirmware, NetworkManager / -lang.
For Bluetooth you need bluez and bluedevil5
This list may not be complete...but it should already cover most