OpenSUSE 13.2 KDE3 change default desktop theme

OpenSUSE 13.2 KDE3 change default desktop theme

MPSFilms
Hey everybody!

I'm creating an openSUSE 13.2 (32-bit) based KDE3 distro, and I'd like to use own KDE3 desktop theme. I converted the theme's folder to a *.zip file, and uploaded it to the SUSE Studio, thenafter I put the file into here: /opt/kde3/share/apps/kthememanager/themes/. After this I clicked on the Extract box, then I built and I published it. My question is: How can I change the default KDE3 desktop theme to my own KDE3 desktop theme with a script or something else?

Regards: MPSFilms

Re: OpenSUSE 13.2 KDE3 change default desktop theme

saulo
I think KDE3 theme is defined in config folder in your home folder if you want to set it via script... also the branding package should have a good reference:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/KDE:KDE3:HAL-enabled/kdebase3-SuSE

Re: OpenSUSE 13.2 KDE3 change default desktop theme

MPSFilms
Thank you so much! :)

Cheers!