Problems configuring Tumbleweed-deived i586 appliances

Problems configuring Tumbleweed-deived i586 appliances

hd_scania
Here, I am planning to compose my Tumbleweed-derived i586 appliances under SUSE studio but there doesn't seem to be an option with obviously ''Based on Tumbleweed i586'' available to me, which may not be backward-compatible for the potential 32-bit hardware users which I need to target some of my appliances to them. Does SUSE studio have choices for these 32-bit hardware users which they wanna try the SUSE derivatives?