Problems with authentication to Suse studio

Problems with authentication to Suse studio

IamJohnny45
I originally created my Suse Studio account (several years back) using the supported google authentication. Recently I haven't used it much, but for at least the last many months (at least), the authentication is broken and I can't log in. It just gives a "500" error page.

Unfortunately the "provide feedback" link on the error page also requires authentication making it impossible to report this problem.

and finally, as a side note, while trying to subscribe to this mailing list, mailman.suse.de returns a DNS error.

Seems like a lot of rot in relation to Suse Studio which is sad because it's a really cool tool and especially more relevant with the massive growth of Azure.

--
John Lange