Server Down?

jchin-you
Does anyone know if SuSE Studios is down for maint or anything?

I can login but as I go through the process of trying to build a VM I either get a 500 error or it tells me "Error retrieving status information".

Anyone else having these issues?

Re: Server Down?

dExIT

jchin-you wrote
Does anyone know if SuSE Studios is down for maint or anything?

I can login but as I go through the process of trying to build a VM I either get a 500 error or it tells me "Error retrieving status information".

Anyone else having these issues?
I have the same problem, maybe its because of our geographical locations ? Or just maybe theyre running some tweaks...

Re: Server Down?

Flavio Castelli
On Thursday 03 September 2009 05:07:41 jchin-you wrote:
> I can login but as I go through the process of trying to build a VM I
> either get a 500 error or it tells me "Error retrieving status
> information".

We have fixed the issue, everything is working fine now.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers
Flavio

Re: [studio-users] Server Down?

jchin-you
Thanks Flavio!

Ill give it a try in a few minutes!

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 3:24 AM, Flavio Castelli (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thursday 03 September 2009 05:07:41 jchin-you wrote:
> I can login but as I go through the process of trying to build a VM I
> either get a 500 error or it tells me "Error retrieving status
> information".

We have fixed the issue, everything is working fine now.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers
Flavio

Re: [studio-users] Server Down?

marcuspaul
FATAL: No bootable device.

I'm experiencing a similar issue here. Whenever I testdrive any VM ware images I get an error:

FATAL: No bootable device.

during boot.

Marcus

Re: Server Down?

MrLeinad
I'm having almost the same problem. Today it was working, but after a few hours the software tab didn't work anymore.

jchin-you wrote
Does anyone know if SuSE Studios is down for maint or anything?

I can login but as I go through the process of trying to build a VM I either get a 500 error or it tells me "Error retrieving status information".

Anyone else having these issues?

Re: Server Down?

danielozma

jchin-you wrote
Does anyone know if SuSE Studios is down for maint or anything?

I can login but as I go through the process of trying to build a VM I either get a 500 error or it tells me "Error retrieving status information".

Anyone else having these issues?

Impossible use "create_new appliance"?
Error 500 into server...
Bye bye.

Same here :S hope you guys can fix it :)
Good forum BTW

Re: Server Down?

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto
On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Pockets69<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Impossible use "create_new appliance"?
>> Error 500 into server...
>> Bye bye.

I've successfully build an appliance last night (in my time zone,
GMT+7). All features works very nice. I have a connection issue today,
take too long to reach susestudio dashboard.

--
Best Regards,

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto
Blog (ID)         : http://www.vavai.com/blog
Blog (EN)        : http://www.vavai.net
Community      : http://www.opensuse.or.id

Re: [studio-users] Server Down?

znmeb
Did you ever receive a diagnosis / resolution? I've got this now on one of two appliances.