Should I be able to clone a 13.1 era appliance?

Should I be able to clone a 13.1 era appliance?

Freemyer
I created:

https://susestudio.com/a/eD1wrT/dfir-opensuse-gnome-desktop-32bit

It's 3 years old and no longer downloadable.

When I click clone, it says it is trying, then after 30 seconds or so
I get a message that the server is having a hick-up.

Same if I try to "edit" the existing appliance.

Is that really a transient problem, or do I need to rebuild the
appliance from scratch?  (And yes I would like a current appliance
available for downloading.)

Thanks
Greg
Greg Freemyer

Re: Should I be able to clone a 13.1 era appliance?

DocB
Can you download the kiwi source?
Schöne Grüße
 Axel
--
Written from cell phone - excuses for typos

Am 22. Februar 2017 17:55:07 WEZ schrieb Greg Freemyer <[hidden email]>:

>I created:
>
>https://susestudio.com/a/eD1wrT/dfir-opensuse-gnome-desktop-32bit
>
>It's 3 years old and no longer downloadable.
>
>When I click clone, it says it is trying, then after 30 seconds or so
>I get a message that the server is having a hick-up.
>
>Same if I try to "edit" the existing appliance.
>
>Is that really a transient problem, or do I need to rebuild the
>appliance from scratch?  (And yes I would like a current appliance
>available for downloading.)
>
>Thanks
>Greg
>Greg Freemyer

Re: Should I be able to clone a 13.1 era appliance?

Freemyer
I don't see an option to try and download the kiwi source on that page.

And I can't get to any of the more detailed pages because when I click
edit or clone it spins for a few seconds, then errors out.

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Axel Braun <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can you download the kiwi source?
> Schöne Grüße
>  Axel
> --
> Written from cell phone - excuses for typos
>
> Am 22. Februar 2017 17:55:07 WEZ schrieb Greg Freemyer <[hidden email]>:
>>I created:
>>
>>https://susestudio.com/a/eD1wrT/dfir-opensuse-gnome-desktop-32bit
>>
>>It's 3 years old and no longer downloadable.
>>
>>When I click clone, it says it is trying, then after 30 seconds or so
>>I get a message that the server is having a hick-up.
>>
>>Same if I try to "edit" the existing appliance.
>>
>>Is that really a transient problem, or do I need to rebuild the
>>appliance from scratch?  (And yes I would like a current appliance
>>available for downloading.)
>>
>>Thanks
>>Greg
>>Greg Freemyer

Re: Should I be able to clone a 13.1 era appliance?

DocB
Go to the building page, at the bottom
Schöne Grüße
 Axel
--

Am 22. Februar 2017 23:39:25 WEZ schrieb Greg Freemyer <[hidden email]>:

>I don't see an option to try and download the kiwi source on that page.
>
>And I can't get to any of the more detailed pages because when I click
>edit or clone it spins for a few seconds, then errors out.
>
>https://susestudio.com/a/eD1wrT/dfir-opensuse-gnome-desktop-32bit
>
>Greg
>--
>Greg Freemyer
>

>On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Axel Braun <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Can you download the kiwi source?
>> Schöne Grüße
>>  Axel
>> --
>> Written from cell phone - excuses for typos
>>
>> Am 22. Februar 2017 17:55:07 WEZ schrieb Greg Freemyer
><[hidden email]>:
>>>I created:
>>>
>>>https://susestudio.com/a/eD1wrT/dfir-opensuse-gnome-desktop-32bit
>>>
>>>It's 3 years old and no longer downloadable.
>>>
>>>When I click clone, it says it is trying, then after 30 seconds or so
>>>I get a message that the server is having a hick-up.
>>>
>>>Same if I try to "edit" the existing appliance.
>>>
>>>Is that really a transient problem, or do I need to rebuild the
>>>appliance from scratch?  (And yes I would like a current appliance
>>>available for downloading.)
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>Greg
>>>Greg Freemyer

Re: Should I be able to clone a 13.1 era appliance?

Freemyer
I can't get to the build page for that appliance.

I've got othrr private appliances base on Leap 42.1 that I can.

I'm just going to start from scratch.

Thanks
Greg
--
Greg Freemyer

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 10:28 PM, Axel Braun <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Go to the building page, at the bottom
> Schöne Grüße
>  Axel
> --
> Written from cell phone - excuses for typos
>
> Am 22. Februar 2017 23:39:25 WEZ schrieb Greg Freemyer <[hidden email]>:
>>I don't see an option to try and download the kiwi source on that page.
>>
>>And I can't get to any of the more detailed pages because when I click
>>edit or clone it spins for a few seconds, then errors out.
>>
>>https://susestudio.com/a/eD1wrT/dfir-opensuse-gnome-desktop-32bit
>>
>>Greg
>>--
>>Greg Freemyer
>>

>>On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Axel Braun <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Can you download the kiwi source?
>>> Schöne Grüße
>>>  Axel
>>> --
>>> Written from cell phone - excuses for typos

Re: Should I be able to clone a 13.1 era appliance?

DocB
That's strange. I checked my 13.1 appliance, and I could get to the build page.
Maybe a temporary hickup?
Viele Grüße
Axel Braun
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Tablet mit K-9 Mail gesendet.