Sign in with Google account on susestudio.com is not working

Sign in with Google account on susestudio.com is not working

Hannes Hold
Hello guys,

there are quite a lot of issues reported in the forum, about people having problems when working with their Google account on susestudio.com. - After entering the login credentials, the following appears...

The system says "We will fix it as soon as we can!" - This problem is now available for a while.
Does anyone have any idea when they are going to fix this finally?

And please dont answer with any questionable work-arround solutions which had already been posted in the forum threads. It seams there is a lack of a final solution.

The funny thing is, the only way to send them a direct feedback is while you are logged in, which isn't working :) - To lazy to create another account.

Any suggestions of how to contact those peoples who can fix this?

Many thanks meanwhile.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / best regards
Hold Hannes
------
The information in this e-mail (including any attachment) is confidential and intended to be for the use
of the addressee(s) only. If you have received the e-mail by mistake, any disclosure, copy, distribution or
use of the contents of the e-mail is prohibited, and you should delete the e-mail from your system.