SuseStudio is not building image

ahsan.iqbal221
I added some repositories and selected packages  after trying so many time the image is not going to build.
Everytime the status is showing 'Downloading packages (21 remaining)' and stuck there after few hours it shows internal server error. Whats going on i am trying this from 2 to 3 days and image is not building. Please give me solution.

Re: SuseStudio is not building image

Modern Software
I'm having the same issue. I'm looking to release the new version of my system but when I build it, it says 'Downloading Packages (1 Remaing)' before waiting an hour or more and then dissappearing completely.
Modern Software Team
The makers of Modern X