Susestudio fails to sign-in via Novell

Nderitu
I have been trying to sign-in to Susestudio for more than a week and each time I encounter the same error regardless of the browser used. Here is the error, "Error Sorry, something went wrong during your login attempt. Please check if your OpenID provider is available and try again". Please if anyone can help resolve this issue, I will be very grateful.

Re: Susestudio fails to sign-in via Novell

Nderitu
I found a solution via an earlier post.

Can't access to my account from facebook & google !!! by Nicholas Gurinov

Thank you very much.

Re: Susestudio fails to sign-in via Novell

Nderitu
I'm happy to report that this issue was resolved and has been working well.

Thank you very much for the prompt responce.