Unable to upload to Amazon

NestorAcevedo
Hi all, I am trying to upload an appliance to EC2 but when I try to do it I get the following error: Internal error. Please try again later. Automatic clean up failed. Please clean up manually.

I have deleted a previous build and tried with a new one but for my surprise the old deleted build still on EC2 appliances with the same message. Then I try to delete it but I get the same error message. There is some bad on uploading to Amazon or deleting queue uploads?