Updating a 13.1 appliance?

Freemyer
I have a 13.1 appliance I just realized is no longer downloadable.

When I click on edit so I can bring forward to 13.2, I get a 500 error.

Same if I try to clone it.

Is that part of the ongoing susestudio issues, or will I have to start
from scratch?

Thanks
Greg
Greg Freemyer

Re: Updating a 13.1 appliance?

DocB
Freemyer wrote
I have a 13.1 appliance I just realized is no longer downloadable.

When I click on edit so I can bring forward to 13.2, I get a 500 error.

Same if I try to clone it.

Is that part of the ongoing susestudio issues, or will I have to start
from scratch?
For my experience - only way to save the 13.1 appliance is to download the Kiwi source and build locally. If that works, you may try to place it on OBS.
Updates never worked for me, I started from scratch each time.
Lets see how it works with Leap 42.2.....