What's the status of SUSE Studio?

Jim Henderson
Anyone from SUSE reading here who can give us an update as to what's happening?

There are a couple questions here indicating problems with builds.  It seems that the problems started with the massive DDoS against dyn last Friday, but the workers don't seem to be triggering builds - along with other problems.

Some sort of update would be nice for this community - please don't leave us hanging! :)

Re: What's the status of SUSE Studio?

Renato Scheuer
Hi Jim and all suse users,
The SUSE studio is under maintenance and we will update you guys for further information.

Sorry for any trouble that it could make.

Renato
SUSEstudio

>>> Jim Henderson <[hidden email]> 10/28/16 10:40 AM >>>
Anyone from SUSE reading here who can give us an update as to what's
happening?

There are a couple questions here indicating problems with builds. It seems
that the problems started with the massive DDoS against dyn last Friday, but
the workers don't seem to be triggering builds - along with other problems.

Some sort of update would be nice for this community - please don't leave us
hanging! :)

Re: What's the status of SUSE Studio?

Jim Henderson
This post was updated on .
Thanks, Renato - is there an ETA for when the maintenance will be done?  I'm sure we all understand that the DDoS on dyn.com is probably where the problems started, but it has been a week, so would be good for us to understand when normal service might resume.

I appreciate the response.

Re: What's the status of SUSE Studio?

sb56637
Nice! SuseStudio is back in operation!

Re: What's the status of SUSE Studio?

Jim Henderson
I can confirm that it's working here now as well.

Thanks to the SUSE Studio team. :D

Re: What's the status of SUSE Studio?

sb56637
Nuts! It looks like it just failed again. I had several active builds running, but they all failed, and now I'm getting "Error retrieving status information."