Why susestudio is so precarious?

saulo
As we can see most of posts in this forum are "NOT been accepted by the mailing list" weeks have passed and messages still not accepted to the mailing list, I think no body is looking to this...

Also openSUSE 42.2 templates are not available even after 2 weeks of the launch and 42.2 repos are included with a strange name in the susestudio repo lists.

If they need help with thir support then they should open it to the community... I will be the first to volunteer.

Re: Why susestudio is so precarious?

DocB
saulo wrote
As we can see most of posts in this forum are "NOT been accepted by the mailing list" weeks have passed and messages still not accepted to the mailing list, I think no body is looking to this...
you need to be subscribed to the mailing list - all messages of a non-subscriber will be released by an admin, and appear then on the list