Will it be possible to transfer appliances from one account to another?

Will it be possible to transfer appliances from one account to another?

Modern Software
I used to log in via my yahoo account but now I have a restriction. "You must be over 13 years old to use this Yahoo service". I recently turned 14, but I still can't log in. I was planning to get an account with one of the other services, but I need the older versions of my Modern X appliances.
Modern Software Team
The makers of Modern X

Re: Will it be possible to transfer appliances from one account to another?

john doe
   HI

 Yahoo was hacked. They are urging all users to change there user info.
Passwords, Etc. And restricting insecure account access.   I don't Know if
Changing your Yahoo info would restrict access to Your account at Suse-Studio.
    If you have a new account at Suse-Studio. A work around would be to clone your older appliances.
Provided they are available on your old accounts public page.
The only trouble with that would be the repository of up loaded rpm's that was created in the old account.
If they where not made available to all during the creation of that repository.

Re: Will it be possible to transfer appliances from one account to another?

Boyercam
I'd recommend heading over to Yahoo and updating your details (change your password and if need be update your DOB) then trying again here. If you manage to login with Yahoo you can then link other services via your profile.

Re: Will it be possible to transfer appliances from one account to another?

Modern Software
I've tried to change my DOB. Yahoo won't let me. I could care less to develop on top of old versions of my appliance. What I want to do is remove them when it becomes necessary. I need to be able to deprecate Modern X 1.1-1.3 when I release the revolutionary Modern X 2.0. I need control over these older one's if I were to create another account. Like merging the two, I guess. Does SUSEStudio have this kind of function.
Modern Software Team
The makers of Modern X

Re: Will it be possible to transfer appliances from one account to another?

Modern Software
Yahoo and AT&T have told me to ask suse studio administrators for help. They see this as a very unique situation. OpenID appears to have added age restrictions and seems not to be able to get my birthdate from Yahoo. Yahoo claims that my birthdate can't even be viewed online. I've tried everything I could think of. If SUSEStudio admins can see this, please help. If they can't can somebody please tell me how to contact them.
Modern Software Team
The makers of Modern X

Re: Will it be possible to transfer appliances from one account to another?

saulo
1) Login into susestudio
2) Go to your account (https://susestudio.com/user/account)
3) Open "Linked accounts" tab
4) Choose option "Add another account"
5) Complete the new account inclusion
6) Remove old account

Re: Will it be possible to transfer appliances from one account to another?

Modern Software
Thank You.
I'll try that.
Modern Software Team
The makers of Modern X

Re: Will it be possible to transfer appliances from one account to another?

Modern Software
That didn't work correctly. I got the same Yahoo service error when trying to add my old yahoo account. I have a new account based on my gmail, but I still would like to have my older versions under my control.
Modern Software Team
The makers of Modern X

Re: Will it be possible to transfer appliances from one account to another?

cbruckmayer
Administrator

On 12/16/2016 11:04 PM, Modern Software wrote:
> I used to log in via my yahoo account but now I have a restriction. "You must
> be over 13 years old to use this Yahoo service". I recently turned 14, but I
> still can't log in. I was planning to get an account with one of the other
> services, but I need the older versions of my Modern X appliances.

we didn't change anything with the yahoo login so I'm really wondering
why it should have worked before ...

I have two Modern Software accounts, one with an Yahoo ID and another
one with a Google and a different Yahoo ID. However, if you don't have
access to your first Yahoo ID anymore I think we can't do much here as
we can't verify that the account really belongs to you :(

Christian