.iso with installer

Juan Luis
Hi to all!!!

I have varius problems I think is my cause but its possible obtain any help.

I create a iso, with custom software and scripts, this .iso on a vm work correct but when run on a pendrive for install on a legacy machine at boot no option for install.

I need option install, for adding autoyast

Thankiu

Re: .iso with installer

nano (Space OS Company)
Go to Configuration > Appliance and click "Add live installer to CDs and DVDs". Hope this helps!

Re: .iso with installer

Juan Luis
Hi thanks for your reply.

The option is marked, but on init screen I dont have any option for install.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B25PCtwKmf-9Sk00dlQ5WS1nNnM

Re: .iso with installer

TheOuterLinux
Install yast-live-installer. You can then open yast via GUI or command line and do it that way.

Re: .iso with installer

Juan Luis
Hi!

Thanks for your reply but the packet already selected but no see the installer option at boot

Re: .iso with installer

Juan Luis
Its very interesting ...

If I download preload.iso and run on a VM, at start grub line of installer work perfect! but when I burn USB for boot at boot grub only print load from HD.

I think is for this:

<quote>title Install_MYISO_SLES11SP4_JeOS_32b
 kernel (cd)/boot/linux vga=0x314 splash=silent ramdisk_size=512000 ramdisk_blocksize=4096 cdinst=1 showopts
 initrd (cd)/boot/initrd<quote>

Any idea for make boot from usb with installer?