login to Suse Studio fails

hkopp64
Hello,

Want to login to suse studio this week but that fails for some reason.

This week I am trying suse studio from my Holliday adres.

My novell account gives the following error message "Error Sorry, something went wrong during your login attempt. Please check if your OpenID provider is available and try again."

Trying to login via my google account gives the following message page with error "500, you ran into a bug"

What is going on ?

Regards

Huib