modify grub settings no live cd image

Gab

modify grub settings no live cd image

Gab
I need to modify the grub colors (boot selection) on the image, is there a way to do it?

Re: modify grub settings no live cd image

Flavio Castelli
On Friday 02 January 2009 23:07:44 Gab wrote:
> I need to modify the grub colors (boot selection) on the image, is there a
> way to do it?
Currently there's no UI for that.

You should:
- build your appliance (select disk image format)
- boot it using testdrive
- change grub theming manually
- go to the 'modified files' tab
- add the files you have modified to your appliance

I hope it will help you.

Cheers
Flavio

Gab

Re: [studio-users] modify grub settings no live cd image

Gab
On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Flavio Castelli (via Nabble)
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Friday 02 January 2009 23:07:44 Gab wrote:
>> I need to modify the grub colors (boot selection) on the image, is there a
>> way to do it?
> Currently there's no UI for that.
>
> You should:
> - build your appliance (select disk image format)
> - boot it using testdrive
> - change grub theming manually
> - go to the 'modified files' tab
> - add the files you have modified to your appliance
>
> I hope it will help you.
>
> Cheers
> Flavio

Ok, I'll try it.