openSuse 42.2 templates

saulo
There is any schedule date to include openSUSE 42.2 templates in susestudio?

Re: openSuse 42.2 templates

cbruckmayer
Administrator
Hi,

On 11/18/2016 12:45 AM, saulo wrote:
> There is any schedule date to include openSUSE 42.2 templates in susestudio?

You know that you can already build 42.2 in the Open Build Service?

1) Export your 42.1 from Studio
2) Create a new package in OBS and upload the Studio export
3) Replace the repositories in the config.kiwi files

Hope that helps :)

Re: openSuse 42.2 templates

saulo
Yes, but my question is more like to know if there is any roadmap/schedule to include the opensuse 42.2 template in susestudio.

42.2 repo is also named strager (kek) and maybe there is a plan to include new template and rename repos... I dont know but as a susestudio user it I just would like to know...

Re: openSuse 42.2 templates

crossblade
Same with me. This is the case when bad news are better than lack of news. Every day checkin studio for new templates...

Re: openSuse 42.2 templates

callum.shorthouse@gmail.com
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: openSuse 42.2 templates

matwey
Maybe some community help is required to get Leap 42.2 into Studio?

Re: openSuse 42.2 templates

Christian
Not everyone is aware of OBS.

What is the problem to provide a template for 42.2 ?
(and probably 42.3)

same problem for SLES 12 SP2